Richard, Lisa, Brian and Janet, owners of the Albany Hotel, are committed to ensuring everything in their power to assist anyone with physical or mobility problems to have as comfortable and enjoyable stay as possible.
* For assistance prior to arrival please
contact the hotel on 01834 842698
* The centre of Town is a 10 minutes walk, on
a slight hill, with public seating available
to break walk.
* Tenby Railway Station is a 10 to 15 minutes
walk away. Taxi's are available outside or
they can be arranged prior to arrival.
* A Bus Service is available from nr Sainsbury's
about a 10 minutes walk away from the hotel
parts of which are steep.
* Entrance to the hotel is via Two Manual
* There are lights over the front door which
lights up the step. Unfortunately there are
no ramps available.
* The hotel has no car parking facilities, the
nearest public car park is situated 250 yards
down the road. July to September a shuttle
service is available Free of Charge and will
stop nr the hotel.
* Guest are advised to stop outside the hotel
to unload luggage and check-in. If you need
assistance with luggage, equipment or
guidance, we will be help to help.
* If you are a Blue Badge Holder, you are able
to park near the hotel on the Double Yellow
Line with Badge on display.
* We do not have an alternative entrance.
* We have no lift.
* Once through the Main Front Doors, there are
another Set of Manual Inner Doors. Their is
coir hair mat at the door entrance then carpet
covers the rest of the reception area.
* The Front Desk is immediately in front of you
when entering the main entrance.
* There is a sitting area in reception.
* Registration can be completed whilst seated
at the reception desk.
* We do not have restricted opening hours.
Guests are issued with a Front Door Key and
Code along with their room key. All we ask
is that guests show consideration for others
during their stay with us, both in the
communal areas and within their room.
* From reception there is one step which leads
you into the Bar/Lounge/Resturant, and
another step leading you into the rear
* We can provide water for service dogs on
* We do offer free access to Wi-Fi on the Ground
Floor. Guests must request the code from
* The public toilets are situated on the ground
floor Ladies & Gents.
* The floor is tiled.
* There is a restaurant on the ground floor which is reached through the bar area.
* The restaurant operates on a Carvery System.
* Lighting is mainly natural say light whilst for the evening meal extra lighting is provided in the way of wall lights.
* We are able to cater for varying dietary needs, please advise staff.
* There is slate flooring throughout the restaurant and is slightly uneven with a ramp down into the bar area.
* All seating is moveable.
* The Whole Building is Non-Smoking
* The Bar is situated on the ground floor.
* There are a selection of tables and chairs available.
* Lighting is mainly of wall & ceiling lights with some natural lighting.
* The flooring is mainly carpeted with a small wooden dance floor.
* There is no accommodation of the ground floor.
* There are 17 Rooms with Bath & Shower.
6 Rooms with Shower Only.
1 Room with Bath Only.
* The fire alarm is a siren. Anyone with hearing difficulties will be told to face to face of any problems. Also to display the door notice.
* There are Televisions with Remote Control and Teletext in all bedrooms.
* The flooring in bedrooms is carpeted.
* The Flooring in Bathrooms in Vinyl.
* There is a high ceiling light in the room plus one/two bedside lights.
* The entrance to the bedrooms are level (no steps or ramps).
* There is an electic kettle on the hospitality tray.
* Emergency procedure behind bedroom doors.
* Evacuation procedures are available in all
* We are happy to assist you in hiring of any
equipment which would help you're stay.
Wheelchairs, equipment etc..
* We are happy to accommodate working dogs who
are well behaved.
* The hotel operates a complete Non Smoking Policy.
* You are welcome to store any medication or
special dietary foods in our fridge providing
the box is secure and clearly marked.
* If you require any assistance during your stay
please contact reception.
* There is a good network coverage for mobile
phones within the hotel except T-Mobile very
Address: Albany Hotel
22 - 23 The Norton
Telephone: 01834 842698
Fax: 01834 844770
Number: 01834 842698
This is the text-only version of this page. Click here to see this page with graphics.
Edit this page | Manage website
Make Your Own Website: 2-Minute-Website.com