OYO Albany Hotel - Tenby Covid Procedures
We are delighted to be open and warmly welcome all of our customers back to Oyo Albany Hotel Tenby
Our Commitment to you:
- Our team are fully trained and Covid aware
- We have introduced 2 persons in reception at any one time
- We have implemented enhanced sanitising and cleaning regimes
- Provided hand sanitising points in all public areas
- Provided social distancing, floor markings and reminders
What we are asking of you:
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided on entering and leaving the building
- Abide by the Hotel’s one-way system when entering and departing the Hotel
- Public toilet facilities are operating on a 1 person in/1 person out system due to Government legislations
- All room keys should be kept with the guest at all times and only returned to reception upon departure – Please note that a lost key will be charged @ £150.00.
- If you feel unwell please follow NHS 111 Covid advice and inform our Reception
- You will need to return home immediately if you feel unwell and notify us when you arrive home
- Always observe social distancing protocols in all areas of the Hotel, especially in narrow corridors
- Make all requests by ringing our Reception (0) or number provided at reception
- If clean towels or refreshments are required please complete the form provide in your room by 2pm so we can then place these outside your room
- Please note that Government Legislation is changing on a regular basis and your booking requirements, may have to be amended in line with such directives, however, a member of the reception team will contact you before your arrival date if this is the case.
- We want you to enjoy the wonderful OYO Albany experience which we know you love. As such rooms are Room & Continental Breakfast basis, with breakfast being delivered to your room. Our team will advise you on arrival of protocols for receiving room service.
- We realise you love Tenby & all it has to offer, but there are wider places to explore & enjoy in the Pembrokeshire area, which you can find by visiting our website www.albanyhoteltenby.com, to give you an even more enjoyable stay.
- Stay alert and show respect to other customers, our staff and the wider Pembrokeshire community.
Thank you for helping to keep everyone safe.
This is the text-only version of this page. Click here to see this page with graphics.
Edit this page |
Make Your Own Website: 2-Minute-Website.com